First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For more than 7 years Nayya Pizza & Grill has been dedicated to genuine hospitality and taking great care of our people so they can take great care of you. The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is our top priority and has been our guiding principle throughout this unprecedented time.
We are following all local service guidelines and are currently open for take-out and dine-in. Our delivery service will be available soon. We are looking forward to continuing to serve you during this time whether it’s for dine-in, take-out, or delivery, and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking to ensure your continued safety.
We are continually evolving our efforts to ensure the highest levels of sanitation and safety and have implemented the following in our restaurant in addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our dine-in service.
- Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift
- Providing all staff in our dining room and kitchen with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available in our restaurant and restrooms for guests
- Providing a QR code for guests to scan to access a digital menu on their mobile device should they prefer not to use one of our sanitized menus
- Allowing for contactless mobile payment at the table with the guest’s personal device
- Sanitizing tables after guest use
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the hospitality and delicious memorable food you’ve come to expect from us.
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders from our restaurant. This includes:
- Ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well
Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact, and placing markings on our floors to help guests distance themselves from others
- Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces and tables after each use
- Positioning our credit card machines so that guests may swipe their own credit cards without staff assistance
- Requiring staff members to wear gloves when handling food and/or take-out orders
- Constant handwashing
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day, and leaving front doors propped open (where allowed) to minimize contact
Helpful hints to minimize contact:
- Order online and pay ahead (saves you time and significantly minimizes contact)
- Select our “Curbside Order Option” when ordering online or tell us when phoning in your order; you don’t even have to get out your car—it’s like our drive thru
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door
- Ensuring that delivery drivers maintain social distancing when picking up orders from our restaurants.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
The Nayya Team